Upgrade your oven to digital PID controllers making it far more reliable and accurate.
Included in kit:
- 2 x PID temperature controllers
- 2 x thermocouples (8mm holes required)
- 2 x solid state relays
- 2 x heat sinks
- Tube of thermal jointing compound
- PImpD facia plate
- Flush G9 light fitting (requires 70mm x 50mm hole cutting)
Additional items you will require:
- Silicone or high temp wire. 16awg.
- Ring crimps
- Spade crimps
- Heat shrink
- Crimping tools
- Wire strippers
- Adhesive backed foil tape
- 8mm drill bit
- Philips screwdriver
- Dremel (for light mod only)
These kits assume the person fitting it has a good understanding of electrics and has the necessary skills to carry out the work involved. If you cannot follow a wiring diagram do not attempt this mod.
Sunmix UK accept no responsibility whatsoever for any mods carried out by users of this kit. Any mods are carried out at your own risk.
You should leave the original safety features of the oven intact. Do not bypass the safety thermostat.
- Long thermocouple is installed into top hole and bent at 90°. 8mm hole required.
- Short thermocouple is installed into bottom.
- Adhesive foil tape should be used to seal any gaps in insulation layer.
- Screws that attach old thermostats to original facia can be used to attach relays to heat sinks.
- Polarity on thermocouples is important.
Delivery in 1-3 working days